Tuesday, January 10, 2006


I just want to show everybody what I received from my wonderful friend Sharon for my birthday. I do it because I think it's such a great thought (it brought tears to my eyes). I don't need no stupid fancy binoculars (...also because I already have little ones!). For sure, knowing that that money went to buy something useful for a poor kid (like the school chair in the photo), makes more happy than owning something I don't really need...
And I'm posting it on this website so that it may inspire somebody else to do something similar.

Here's what she wrote:"I have learned many things from you. One of them is to not waste food-another is to give to those less fortunate than ourselves. So, the money I would have spent on your binoculars seemed more appropriately donated to unicef. Happy Birthday and lots of love, Sharon"

Thank you Sharon, for the best birthday present I ever had.

No comments: