Wednesday, June 06, 2007

me, Oly, the Firemen and Keith Taboul

Here's another little video of a fun little sesh two days ago.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


If you can't see it here, try here.

And here's a few photos from yesterday at Hoo: three very good sailors on Fire.
Here's Dioni's wave 360.


Here's Glenn's backloop (I gave up counting them).


Here's Andres aerial.


It looks like these guys are on a tandem board...


Here's our Firemen... somebody must have called 911!


Cute brazilian girls can loop. Giuliana proofs it.


A few more photos here.

Last, but not least, check this interview that I did with Keith Teboul and that Windsurfing mag published on their website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, my favorite part is when you guys are just at the end talking about the duck tack. Even though I can't hear you.

cammar said...

Well, that's Oly teaching a guy on the beach... it's pretty funny, I agree.

Anonymous said...

The music in the background is so pleasant... the whole video reminds me of my own good times in Singapore...
Thanks for the video