Wednesday, November 16, 2011

flattest mid November week I can remember

We're in the middle of it.

Looking at this morning's (Wednesday) map, you would think that there's light at the end of the tunnel, but unfortunately those two fetches (WNW and N of us) will only send a small temporarily relief in the weekend. The rest of the maps for the next 8 days in fact, only show strong high pressure and gusty, easterly trades with their associated windswell.
Not good.


Due to the abnormally shitty conditions, I didn't take any interesting photos, but photographer Marco Coppadoro just sent me the ones he took of me during the contest, so -like it or not- I'm going to post those! Thanks Marco.











2 comments:

Torsten said...

...nice Pics, i wish we had this kind of Waves here in Germany at this time, no Wind , Fog and fucking cold!
Aloha Torsten

Sovas said...

you are riding super nice!!

Marco