Friday, May 11, 2007

on the way back home...

I'm in LA with a few spare hours before heading for the Porcupine Tree concert (clearly I timed the trip to be here when they played) and a wireless connection...
The surf is small and blown out (I missed the glassy early hours), so... why not post some of the photos I took in the last few days?

Let's start with Dioni Guadagnino's new move. One day I entered the Hot Sails Maui loft and I caught him explaining it to Jeff. I tried to follow, but at the end I could only comment:"whatever you guys smoked, I'd like to have some too..."
If you're into freestyle, I'm sure it's going to be easy to figure out what he's trying to do off the lip of that wave. But the most radical freestyle move I can do (occasionally) is a tack, so I'll leave it to you guys...



This is Matt Pritchard in a sick table top.


Pascal Bronnimann loves aerials.


Plenty more photos of that day (May 6th).

This is Graham Ezzy in the late phase of a push loop.


All the other photos of this day (May 9th) instead are of Graham (he was all over the place), except a couple of Keith Teboul. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new graphics on Pascal's board. Great to see Quatro changed their ugly graphics for next season! Maybe I'll buy a Wave 92 with the new graphices for back home in a few months!

What a nice guy, and humble, too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cammar,

Enjoyed the shots, some inspiration for my Sunday session, will have been a quow (quality of weekend) of 100%, how it’s got to be!!!

hope you enjoyed the concert, buon viaggio a bella Italia!

Heard the Camorra is not making bucks with drugs anymore, but with illegal waste that they dump in La Campania, maybe better take care if you intend to hike out there.

As you are in Italy I maybe could do a iban bank transfer to an Italian bank account as yearly support for your blog, that ‘s easy and free within Europe. Let me know…

Ciaociaociao,

Anonymous said...

Giampaolo... I hope you enjoyed the concert and I look forward to seeing you on our beloved adopted home of Maui. Mystery Bob (not a fighter.. just a lover)

Anonymous said...

Giampaolo... I hope you enjoyed the concert and I look forward to seeing you on our beloved adopted home of Maui. Mystery Bob (not a fighter.. just a lover)