Thursday, April 17, 2008

pig photoshoot

Well, there have been so many photoshoots these days (and more are still to come) that I felt like I should do one too (as a photographer, I mean).

So I hired argentinian top model Maggie and asked her to pose with a baby pig that randomly showed up at lowers.
This first one is one of the best and luckiest shots I have ever taken...


This one is not too shabby either...


No wonder he was all drooling!


Took a bunch of pics yesterday at Hoo... oh, what a sweet sesh that was... stay tuned for that.
In the meantime, check the photos of the first big south swell of the season hitting Teahupoo... unreal as usual.
The same swell is hitting Hawaii so guess what I'm gonna do right now...

Oh, thanks to Sam who did a post about me on his blog.

9 comments:

Sharon said...

This is hysterical – personally I think that’s you (not so cunningly disguised) in a little smiley piglet suit and someone else taking the photos! I’d know that dramatic gopher imitation anywhere!

Anonymous said...

Damn!....what pig?

Anonymous said...

Took me three or four goes to spot the pig!

Love you Maggie!

cammar said...

This is the dramatic gopher Sharon is talking about.

Looks like a new internet star is born... and that's not the pig!

Lano said...

I dont know what to say about this post GP. I am speechless for once.....does she windsurf?

Ponobill said...

wow, you are off the chart GP. Thanks for stopping and checking on me the other day. got going again in no time. Sure were some nice waves at Thousand Peaks.

Ponobill
www.kenalu.com

cammar said...

Yo Bill,
you should have seen the waves at other spot I went... sorry, top secret. Btw, no SUP surfing over there... the local not too friendly crowd would not tolerate that.

Anonymous said...

please more bestiality

Anonymous said...

i love that girl