Sunday, June 11, 2006

More night shots

North east wind (grecale) is kind of chilly even in June, but it makes the air dry and clear and allows photos like this. The moon was quite full too and I put a jacket on and jumped into another night shots session. This is the best one by far. This castle is called Castel dell'Ovo and you can find a little history of it at http://www.capriweb.com/Napoli/SantaLucia/sluceng4.html
Hope you enjoy it.


And since I just saw Sharon's last post (http://www.kinel.blogspot.com/), here's the same full moon seen from the other side of the world...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giampaolo, carissimo, mille grazie for printing la photographia of the ancestral castello de my famiglia. Can't wait to have you over at the palazzo for a little aperitivo. I am in New York City for a summer fashion show with all the other Gucci and Dolce Gabanna girls, but getting back very soon. Luv u. Ciao. MA.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Hope Italy will re-instate an Italian-Mafia accent for your next video blog.... or should I just "forget about it"
:D

jero said...

aLOHA GIAMpAOLO. sOY jERONIMO, ESTOY EN MAUI. DIDN'T KNOW YOU LEFT. ANYWAYS, AS USUAL I AM CHEKING YOUR BLOG FOR NEW PHOTOS, JUST TO SEE IF I MISSED ANYTHING ON THE SOUTHSIDE. I AM LEAVING TO ASIA ON JULY ALL THE WAY THROUGH OCTOBER, POSSIBLY NOVEMBER. THAILAND - VIETNAM, - CAMBODIA - LAOS - CHINA - TIBET - NEPAL - BHURMA .... I WILL BEGIN MY OWN BLOG SOON, JUST TO KEEP TRACK OF PHOTOS AND STORIES AND PLACES VISITED.... WILL LET YOU KNOW SOON!!!! HAVE FUN .... ALOHA BAMBINO !!

Anonymous said...

Allright, maria antonia you are still a mistery, but your comments are always welcome.

Jo, Italy did reinstate an Italia-Mafia accent. Will it be in a video blog? We'll see...

Jero, what a great trip you are about to do! Please post photos/reports if you can. You may inspire somebody (me, for example) to do the same...