Wednesday, July 27, 2011

bit of a whine

I did get a new computer (thanks for that comment, Dave), but my technical problems persist.

I got so much work to do to customize this new one the way I like it... it's really not fun.
I just realized how bad is my brain to adapt to do things the way other people designed to be made. I do 90% of the things I do in my life the only way I know: my way.
And even in the remaining 10% of things that I do because someone tells me to do (at work), I manage to squeeze in my own creativity and "special optimized way".
Operating systems and software programs designed by others are not my favorite thing in life.

My migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 is not going smooth.
And, on top of that, I'm experiencing some networking issues too.

That is one of the reasons for the lack of posts. There's a few more too:
- I'm working 6 days a week (5 hours shifts)
- Hookipa's conditions don't inspire me to take photos
- my life doesn't rock quite as much as usual
- it's summer time. No matter how hard I try to appreciate it, it just can't compare to winter. Allright, it's almost August. Two more months before we get there. Hang in there you guys, hang in there.

Anyway, whining is not all I'm gonna do in this post. I'm also going to embed a video I quickly put together when I got back from Bali.
I was taking clips here and there in order to make a video out of the trip, but I never really got into the groove. Nonetheless, I thought that some readers might enjoy it anyway, despite the poor/elementar editing and the lack of soul.



Seen the poorness of my video, let me link some worthier ones. Not sure if the word "worthier" exists, but I clearly don't care.

The doorman dog.

Bronte's surf action.



Hang in there you guys, hang in there.

3 comments:

Nord_Roi said...

Look at the bright side of passing from XP to Windows 7...could be worst, vista is a nightmare... ;-)

cammar said...

Oh yeah, it could be a lot worse... like switching to Apple!

Weasel's Wake said...

Hea, give yourself a break, I totally dug your vid, it's like raw footage that you get to see sometimes on a breraking news story. I've always enjoyed the raw footage stuff the best, it has an organic quality to it.
Keep up the good work, you critic.
=] of course.