Another postless week, let's see what happened.
Let's start with this funambolic (I know it's not an english word, but I want to use it anyway) parking seen at Hookipa a few days ago.
Actually the pilot (the girl) was just driving through staring at the waves and she crashed into that little one foot concrete edge (quite dangerous indeed).
Notice the face of the guys... they were actually pretty cool and didn't get upset at all with their friend. If they were Italians they would have given the girl some really hard time...
Saturday afternoon (after sailing) me and Shazza went to Hana for the weekend. We love going there at least once in a while. It's a place in which you can really detach from everything. Not even the cell phone works over there. We had a great time and here are some shots.
- listening to hawaiian music at the hotel Hana Maui
- eating two great dinners cooked by a girl from Leeds... can you believe that?!
- watching oscar winner movie "the departed" by Martin Scorsese. I think the movie should have been called "the retarded", instead. What a stupid, badly done movie! One of the worse I have ever seen. No wonder it won such a american fake prize like an oscar... Let me speak out: most american movies suck. There's a few exceptions that fall in the masterpiece category, though. For example, I lately saw (for the 5-6th time) Natural Born Killer. And when I watched it again with the director Oliver Stone commentary, I liked it even more. Strongly recommended... in case you haven't noticed yet, we live in an overly violent society. Time to do something about it. Time to start spreading love... without involving Jesus, please!
- reading. I'm getting more and more into "zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance", but I wouldn't recommend anyone to read it in a foreign language... not easy.
- listening to a new mp3 reagge cd collection. In particular, Hebron Gate from Groundation & Don Carlos is really working for me...
- watching and surfing (I caught two waves!) the rough windswell at Hamoa beach
- papaya picking
- goofing off
- taking photos
Talking about which... there's a lot of youth in other three main page deservers of today.
The beauty of 14 years old Cheyenne.
Hana local 20 year old pro surfer Ola Eleogram was tearing apart the messy waves at Hamoa beach.
We got back on Monday afternoon, just in time for a sailing sesh at Hoo. The windswell waves were small with some occasional shoulder high sections and the wind really gusty and up and down. Nonetheless, 17 years old australian Jaeger Stone was able to pull out an aerial like this.
And now a crazy idea.
I'm thinking of doing another blog in which I would do a post a day. A blog that would not replace this one, but would be an addition to it, a complement. For the real hard core aficionados that can't now live anymore without their daily GP post... ;-)
Such a blog would be a pay per view one... just like a magazine. A fair price that would cover the expenses of the web hosting and development (I don't think blogspot can host a website with account authentication) and partially also the time/energy I would put into it.
I thought about doing a month test free for everyone, so that you guys can have an idea of the product and I can have an idea of the work and related commitment.
But first, I'd like everyone to honestly express your opinion through this little poll.
Please do vote, but vote only once! Thanks!