Monday, June 26, 2023

Tuesday June 26 23. No call, but a great (and long) SUP foiling downwind video.

Sorry, no call today as my computer is being serviced. But I managed to upload yet another SUP foiling downwind video. It starts with a detailed illustration of my placement of the Foil Drive battery box on my board depending on the discipline. At 5:51 I show the way I adjust the position of my mast in the water. At 7:45 I show the way I get on my feet and after that it's all action: epic sections in which I feel like Kai Lenny, not so epic ones in which I go back to being Kai Penny, couple of screw-ups and falls, but overall mostly flying over and with the open ocean waves. This is the most amazing thing I've ever done in the water.
Thumbnail photo by Mauitomosnapshots.

1 comment:

elysurf said...

Hey GP, you might want to mention that the Maui Resin Designs board that you're using has the open mast track to the tail of the board that allows you to efficiently conceal the wire from the battery box. A nice feature with the open ended mast track!