Monday, April 17, 2006


Below, you'll find the photo story of yet another Sunday at the beach.

But, let's talk eye brows for a second.
Those are not eye brows. Those are mislocated hair!

At the office in HP in Rome, there was a friend that helped me trimming the hedge. She had scissors in her drawer and when they were getting out of control (the brows) she used to say:"Cammaro', let's go to the coffee machine... we have to cut!"
She even gave me those scissors when I left. "Keep them always with you. Wherever you go... you're going to need them!"
What a lovely friend gesture.

Orne', I got the scissor, but I'm slacking on the job...

3 comments:

cammar said...

Assuming that kkk does NOT stand for Klu Klux Klan, I wonder what it stands for in your world?
In my world, I use it for Kiss, Kiss, Kiss...

Eu gostaria falar portuguese...

Hey, you probably are the first brasilian girl checking this blog... it's finally working!!!

Anonymous said...

I am cutting the grass tomorrow, feel free to come over and we can take care of those! I am an expert, because I live with "the fury dude"

who am I??

cammar said...

Who are you? Too easy to guess...
You are the fury dude's wife!
See ya in da woda...