Thursday, April 27, 2006

Visitors from all over the world

One month ago, I put a counter on this blog. I had 1488 visitors, but it's a tricky number, since it counts also myself and when I post a lot of photos it counts every post. What is really impressive (for me) is the statistic that tells me where the people connects from. Here's a partial (since I'm cheap, I installed the free version that only keeps track of the last 100 people and I might have well missed some) list of the 28 countries I noticed so far:

usa
italy
australia
france
spain
canada
portugal
belgium
uk
netherlands
argentina
sweden
north corea
switzerland
norway
denmark
greece
sri lanka
singapore
germany
mauritius
brasil
japan
mexico
austria
uruguay
corea (I assume it's south corea)
aruba.

I wanted to say thanks in all the languages, but it's a bit too much work, so I'll stick to English: thanks world for checking in !
And if you are from somewhere else, post a comment and let me know.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Northern UK thank you = ta chuck.

Anonymous said...

and southern actually - bloody northerners, it's not all sheep shagging, cider drinking and pastie eating you know (though mostly it is !!!!).

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh another Crompton-no wonder your response was witty and wry Ay up ya bugger….do they that down south too?!

Anonymous said...

haha - this is funny! my bro is off work with his new baby at the moment, so he has a bit of time, and has recently discovered "the blog" ...... Immediately having to put in his 2 pence worth.

I'll answer for him - ooo arrrr yer buggerrr is the southern version!

cheers luv

Anonymous said...

...Korea...

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Cammar. So here's "thank you" in various languages spoken in Singapore:

Xie Xie (Mandarin)
Terima Kasih (Malay)
Nandiri (Tamil)
Thank You (English)

cammar said...

Interesting Jo. And do most of the people speak all those languages or it depends on what your family speaks?
Xie xie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cammar,
Everyone speaks at least 2 languages, mainly English and the language of their race. And some might just dabble in the language of another race as a 3rd language. But Tamil is the hardest to crack because their population is the smallest, so its only spoken by the Tamil indians.

Jeff, aka Peconic Jeff said...

Thanks from the East End of Long Island. Not every day is as beautiful as Maui, but we have our share. I love your photos of the action in Maui, and want to share back what's going on out here: http://peconicwindsurfer.blogspot.com/

Cheers, ciao and tschus!