Considering that my time is not infinite, would you rather have less photos with caption or more photos without caption? This post is an example of the latter.
I do feel like writing a bit of introduction, though.
This amazing Maui winter just blessed us with two other gorgeous days.
Sunday I surfed and sailed (slog and surf) Kanaha. Three sessions for a total of more than four hours in the water.
I went home knackered and someone prepared me a Mimosa: how lovely!
I drank a couple of those (plus a couple of glasses of wine at dinner), and alcohol is not exactly the best when you need to re-hydrate. As a consequence, I didn't rest well and today I was pretty weak.
But Hookipa was too good to pass. My favorite conditions: pure slog and surf and some really clean waves. I only lasted one hour, but it was definitely worth it.
After that, you guessed it, I took photos. A lot of them. Here's a guideline of what you're going to find:
- a bunch of Robby Swift, who sailed the best
- a bunch of bottom turns of Francisco Goya
- a bunch of mutant attempts of Mark Angulo (he stuck two on the back and one on the front, at least when I was watching)
- a surfer dude that does superman
- a bunch of other sailors.
Tomorrow, onshore wind in the afternoon. I better go to sleep and try to dawn patrol, before it becomes crap... so to speak.