Saturday, August 19, 2017

Indo report. Day 21 - August 19th

I didn't feel 100% and I took a day off. Also because there's another medium size swell on the forecast (3f 16s) and I decided to delay to return to Bali. The waves will be bigger over there, but I have more fun here.
The picture shows the two boards I've been mainly using over here:
- a 6.2x19x2.5 T&C Pang
- a 6.10x19.75x2.75x40L designed by Kazuma and built in Bali by Redz

I finished reading The plant paradox by Dr. S. Gundry. The author asserts that most whole grains, legumes and fruits (including fruits that are called vegetables like tomatoes, zucchini, eggplants and squashes), contain proteins called lectins that are harmful for the human body.
The arguments are very convincing and I think I'll give his food plan a try when back in Maui. If it fixes my chronic trigger finger conditions, it will be a proof that he's right and I'll stick to it.
It's all about feeding the good bacterias in your gut and starving the bad ones, he says. We'll see.

No comments: