Sunday, May 10, 2009

sunday at the beach

There we go: the north shore has gone flat and while there's 3 to 4 feet in Waikiki, there's 1 to 2 feet on Maui's south shore. But this time, I kicked back, relaxed, took photos and didn't care too much since I'll be there in three weeks...

All kinds of paddling going on: one man canoe paddling with baby on board.


Double kayak paddling with sistah on big green tube in the middle and standup paddling in the background.


Even beach chair paddling!


Let's not forget regular surfing.


One for the ladies.


Post crab legs eating finger licking action.


Aaargh! I need a wave!!! Easy... relax... only three weeks... let me play The Windsurfing movie again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright!! Next one's coming soon, less than a year. :)

cammar said...

Jace,
next time I see you at the beach, I'll give you the money in advance for it. I don't care how much it is, I want to be the first one to have it.
I hope you kept the same editing guy, because the editing was unreal (and the filming and everything else).

Now that I think about it, I should make a movie of my two months stay in Oahu... can I borrow your HD camera? ;)

Lano said...

The Windsurfing Movie never gets boring, gets a run weekly in our house......

nico said...

YOU need a wave...
come here (mediterraneo) and you'll almost forget how it's done.. but some times they come... check this
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=71915&id=846944171#/photo.php?pid=1541726&id=846944171
(not really good on posting short url)
xxmiglia 29/4 a very good rider

Sharon said...

Nice pici's. nice abs and great soundtrack on The Windsurfing Movie.