Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween + white trash parties

Unusual winter conditions here in Maui. Ligth wind and small waves didn't call for much action in the water lately (I still managed to get wet everyday, though). So today's post is mainly dedicated to a couple of parties I've been too.
Let's start with Halloween. Here's what Sharon's tennants set up to scare the kids that stopped by to ask for treats...






Pretty scary, uh?
Let's move on to yesterday's party. The theme was white trash. Roy Master is a well island-kwown artist and dj. Check out some of his artworks http://www.raymasters.com/. Quite trippy stuff.
His costume wasn't particularly white trashy, but quite impressive indeed. He went to spin to Casanova after that. I assume he didn't change clothes... what a shame if he did!


Here's a sexy photo.


Here's a bum. Good one, I'd say.


Here's some legs. Good ones, I'd say. Sorry about my feet (I was leaning against a car). Too lazy to crop them...


Ok, ok... I know I pleased some readers with that. It was a pleasure taking these shots...
Let's go back to the ocean with a shot of Julie surfing a extremely secret spot...
She's a super nice girl, but you don't want to run into her while she's working... she's a CAT scan technician at the hospital.
Look at the monster breaking outside the breakwall. That was Tuesday.


The following photo, instead, was taken this morning from the webcam in Kanaha. It was the least typical day in Maui since I'm here. Not a puff of wind, not a ripple, not a cloud on the mountains. The ocean was like a lake.
This is Kahakuloa in the morning light. Looks like a cat, doesn't it?


Despite the lack of wind and waves, I had my dose of hard workout on my canoe. As you can tell by looking at my vigorous paddling in this short video...

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Allright folks. Tomorrow is the first day of the Aloha Classic and I will be judging. I need a good rest to be clear minded. It's gonna be fun. Aloha.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some serious hotties. the bootie is a little too bootilicious for me though.

Anonymous said...

I saw the Kanaha Webcam as well yesterday, do they have wind machines at Hookipa this year?

Lano

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I can see you glistening in sweat with that vigorous paddling!! =P

cammar said...

I was sweating more while I was taking those shots at the party...

cammar said...

Oh, great photos from the white trash party on Ulli & Michelle's blog: http://mynameisulli.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

sweating from the heat, nervousness or arousal?

;-)

cammar said...

Oh, it wasn't the temperature.

Anonymous said...

You said: "Sorry about my feet (I was leaning against a car)"
???
Oh, no! I like your feet (I'm not joking).