Tuesday, November 10, 2015

11 10 15 morning call

I have no idea how everything was yesterday and that's gonna be the case until I heal.

I only know that my friend Jason Hall had fun at Hookipa, because I watched his video on his facebook page (this is just the print screen).



Buoys 8am
Pauwela
9.7ft @ 10s from 57° (ENE)
3.4ft @ 6s from 77° (ENE)

Barbers
4.1ft @ 7s from 143° (SE)
2.3ft @ 16s from 198° (SSW)
1.6ft @ 12s from 194° (SSW)

Only windswell on the north shore (but a big one) and still some energy left on the south shore.

Wind map today shows a small but strong NW fetch a and another nice one SW of New Zealand. As you can imagine, the limiting factor for that one will be the presence of New Zealand itself. Tomorrow the fetch should be to the side of it and so most likely we'll have a south swell next Tuesday.



MC2km map at noon looks disgustingly windy.

No comments: