Thursday, December 23, 2010

if you like wavesailing you'll like this forecast...



...unfortunately for the Maui windsurfers, it's not for here but for Cabo Verde's Sal. Eh eh, I wonder if I got someone there...

Maui's forecast looks like nothing like that, but just as good (at least for me!). In fact we're experiencing a long spell of no wind at all and endless supply of glassy waves from the N-NE.
This morning's session was pretty good. After it, I quickly took this pic from the parking lot.


Sunset session was blessed by a couple of beautiful sets, but most of all by quite a dramatic sunset. The best wave was in the sky... did anybody else see it? And did anybody take a photo of it?

Here, I'll leave you with the song that the shuffle just brought up and that I'm going to try to learn right after this post.



The chords are easily available on the internet. Looks like totally doable, I just have to get into its groove. That shouldn't be too difficult...

2 comments:

uglyjiber said...

:P you still fooled me with that forecast, and considering we talked about it during that session last night, I should have known!

Anonymous said...

If you like playing acoustic guitar, you will certainly like this film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZaZqx9v3dU

All the best,

LD