Saturday, February 14, 2009

live Hookipa webcast!!! (+ water shots)

There we go, it's doable.

My friend Dave is doing it today (and maybe tomorrow too) around 2.15pm hawaiian time on http://www.epicsessions.tv/
No audio, but a chat line where you can ask questions and make comments. I might be there too, since I don't think I want to sail in these superwindy supergusty conditions of these days...

In the meantime, here's a couple of shots that Benjamin Thouard took from the water in November.


I remember this next one perfectly. That was a perfect spot for a tight top turn and a killer shot. Problem is that with my poor skill level, I would have probably ended up killing Ben... so I chose a safer (and lamer) lil kick out aerial off the back.
Ben, you should thank me for having saved your life.

2 comments:

Pavlos Parissis said...

I don't think I want to sail in these superwindy supergusty conditions of these days...
What?
pal, you must crazy not going!
Here in NL I haven't sailed for 95 days due to weather(no wind+ freezing temperatures) and injury on my ear.
just go sailing for me :-)

cammar said...

I did, I did... 4.0 and 68l and it was even fun!