Wednesday, September 17, 2008

slog and surf perfection

Sooo much fun again at Hookipa on Tuesday with perfect slog and surf conditions.

Got a bunch of windsurfing pics again, but the main page deserver is this aerial made by a surfer at Middles... slightly more difficult without the sail!


He's riding a Kazuma board... I heard they're opening a shop at the Haiku cannery next week.
Another Kazuma rider that's doing pretty well is my next door neighbor Matt Meola: he won his first three heats in the Newport beach contest. It's a two star WQS contest, nonetheless there are $25K total price in money and it's fully webcasted with plenty camera angles.
So much more money in the surfing industry, so much more money...

Here are the windsurfing photos. If the slideshow stops, click on the X in the top right corner to make it start again.


Since I destroyed my UltraLigth, I went back to my regular Superfreak 5.0.
I really like that blue...


Let's see what today has to offer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great turn by Junko.

cammar said...

She rips!